Friday, July 29, 2005

Today's mood: Happy!

Talked to Mom last night...about the crabbiness...and what she says is right...I'm surprised I didn't think of it myself...
Why do I mostly expect everyone I know to be on the same wavelength as me? Why don't I feel great about all the really nice people and things at work (and around me) and forget about the rest...and just get my job done? I'm over all the crabbiness anyway. Knew I'd get over it soon enough. Think I'll just blame the "cultural shock".

Had a nice time this evening. :)

Today's mood: Happy...and it's staying this way now. :)

3 comments:

Eastmancolour said...

AAHHSUMM !!!
Now THAT'S what I call Aanchal ;)
hehe

goodzie goodzie !
buh aint seeing u for sometime now :P
where are you lady ?

>:D<>:D<>:D<

CHEERS !

Aanchal said...

Hey!
Where am I? Shooting...non-stop! Crazy! :D Just got back home from a stuffy diplomatic party...my only consolation there was all the nice white wine! :)

Eastmancolour said...

write write write :D
lubh reading ur blog :D
and I finally posted ;)