Three names I go by:
- Ant (??!!)
- Her Royal Airness (...due to the famous "airhead mode")
Three screen names:
- Aanchal Tyagi
- Magic (I know, I know...dumb screen name...in my defence...I was 15!!)
Three things I like about myself:
- That I'm so much like Mom.
- That I'm nice to people...mostly.
- That I'm quite intelligent, and can be rather good at whatever I set my mind to (...except at maths, physics and chemistry!).
Three things I don't like about myself:
- Impatient with people who act/are stupid (...and yes, Anvita...I kinda like that about myself too).
- That I can't really talk with someone I've just met
Three things that scare me:
- Horror films...and they scare me not just in the way that they scare most people...they freak me out..for years!!
- That my computer will crash one day, and I'll have no back-up!
- A wonderful childhood...like I've had.
- A top-of-the-line computer with high-speed internet.
Three things I like in the opposite sex:
- The fact that it is the "opposite" sex.
- Lesser hang-ups about supposed morality.
- Simple minds. Ha! Ha! Ha! *evil laughter*
Three things I want to do badly right now:
- Write an amazing screenplay.
- Go home for a few days.
- Go on a really nice holiday...maybe to Kanataal.
Three careers I'm considering right now:
- A film-maker.
- An editor.
- ...and that's it...more the first option anyway.
Three places I'd love to go on vacation:
- Europe (...all of it...kinda makes answering this question easier!)
Three kids' names I like and why:
- Kaahini (Anvita, that's what happens when you tell people! Ha!)
- Stay happy, love, and be loved...always.
- Make films.
- Bring up great kids (...like my parents did!)
- Papa...but he doesn't have a blog yet.
- Gourav...and he doesn't have a blog either.